Which look do you like best?
Photo: Courtesy of FLOW Formal Wear's Facebook
2) Beyonce revisits the 60’s in her latest video, ‘Countdown’. She wears a large black and white striped hat with a spectrum of bright & vibrant leotards, with a hairdo similar to that of, Audry Hepburn's character in the classic movie ‘Breakfast at Tiffany's’.
Photo: Courtesy of Columbia Records
3) We’ve seen the meat now bring on the hair! Mother monster certainly knows how to keep us on our toes when it comes to bold and outrageous outfits. I'm not sure if you'll be catching this Gaga look on the runway anytime soon but you may well find it at a Halloween party.
Photo: Lady Gaga in London on Oct. 6, and Lady Gaga performing at Lollapalooza on Aug. 6, 2010.
Photo: Getty Images/WireImageetty Images/WireImage
6) Jessie J has gone over to the dark side with her new Vampire look. Her dark curls, glamorous yet tastefully revealing lacey dress and strong red lipstick definitely works for J.
Jessie J at the MOBO Awards in Glasgow, Scotland, on Oct. 5.
Photo: Getty Images/WireImage
5) Selena Gomez looks quite comfy and right at home in a pair of striking yellow and black sweat pants whilst on a shoot. Looks like a new trend is born!
Selena Gomez and Gregg Sulkin on "Wizards of Waverly Place."
Photo: Disney Channel
6) And finally Guess Who????
Photo: Courtesy of Katy Perry's Twitter
Copyright : 0