Here's our top 10 list of Best Songs this year:
10) SEXY AND I KNOW IT: The contagious track from LMFAO's second album 'Sorry For Party Rocking' caught on like a virus this year and was definitely a club banger.
9) TILL THE WORLD ENDS: In at number nine was an adventurous track from Britney's seventh album 'Femme Fatale' which was a funky mix of dance-pop and electro.
8) MOVES LIKE JAGGER: From Maroon 5's fifth album 'Hands All Over' this track comes in at number eight. The song which features Christina Aguilera, was an electropop sensation this year with influences of rock and funk, and is supported by electronic drums. A definite must have tune to impress the ladies on the dance floor this year with those Mick Jagger like moves!
7) SUPERBASS: This track from the 'Pink Friday' Album by Young Money's rap princess Nicki Minaj had everyone from Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift to young fan Sophia Grace rapping and singing along to it. A unique, fresh track that caught on immediately!
6) SOMEONE LIKE YOU: Adele comes in at our sixth spot for blowing us all away this year with her strong vocals and grabbing lyrics from hit single from 21 album. Adele totally let her guard down and let us into a personal space with this track and gave hope to many.
5) FIREWORK: Although the single came out last year...this year we saw the song spiral out of control. With it's deep lyrical content, catchy bright video and quirky signature Perry touch Firework was a huge hit this year!
4) YOU & I: Gaga's 'Born This Way' album had more than one treat this year but 'You and I' owned 2011. In at number four is this slow tempo track which had a rock and roll feel and was inspired by Gaga's previous relationship. Gave us a glimpse of a more vulnerable Gaga!
3) TGIF: Yes Katy P gets a second mention in our top ten list. In at number three is her fun track TGIF which was a definite Friday night party tune. Clearly this lady has been living a teenage dream this year!
2) THE LAZY SONG: Even though he 'didn't feel like doing anything' Bruno still managed to make it to an honorable second spot on our top ten list this year. This tune was abit of light-hearted fun which brought a smile our faces for the simple care free concept.
1) WE FOUND LOVE: Taking the top spot on this years best songs list is Rihanna's hit track on her Talk That Talk album. The single produced by Calvin Harris was a mega hit from the very moment we heard it. Whether you want to Rave, Chill or Jam...this song fits the boat. The single brought together a new dimension to RiRi's music by marrying pop with dance in an original progressive trancey way.
SEE WHAT ELSE WAS BEST IN 2011" [ARTICLE]
FUNKY CELEB NAILS OF 2011" [GALLERY]
Copyright : 0